Black Friday is a great time to get some great education deals! devLatino prides itself in sharing the best providers to learn how to code, data science, business, and much more in the digital space. We’re curating the best educational offers this Black Friday season. Act fast, many offers expire this Black Friday weekend!
Offer valid until December 3rd, 2020, at 02:00 PT. Use the offer code “BLACKFRIDAY75” at checkout to receive 75% off your purchase.
Future-proof your skill set this holiday. Invest in yourself today! Save 62% on an annual subscription!
Online courses start at $9.99 for Black Friday!
Users who purchase 2 qualifying courses or more on Cyber Monday, November 30, 2020, will RECEIVE a $5 CREDIT directly to their account, for their next purchase!
Offer valid from November 20 – November 30. * Exclusions apply!
CourseraCelebrate Black Friday with a free course or first month free on select Specializations.
Top Courses Included in Coursera's Black Friday Promotion
- The Science of Well-Being from Yale University
- The DIY Musician Specialization from The Berklee College of Music
- Modern and Contemporary Art and Design Specialization from MoMA
- Graphic Design Specialization from CalArts
- Game Design: Art and Concepts Specialization from CalArts
- Learning How to Learn from McMaster University and UC San Diego
- Foundations of Positive Psychology Specialization from University of Pennsylvania
- Introduction to Personal Branding from University of Virginia
- Photography Basics and Beyond Specialization from Michigan State University
- Finding Purpose and Meaning in Life: Living for What Matters Most from University of Michigan
Offer valid until December 4th, while supplies last.