Success in any endeavor requires passion, commitment and hard work. A key way to push through and succeed is to be in the right mindset. Our guest today is serial entrepreneur, Ralph Quintero. Ralph knows a thing or two about what it takes to make a business successful. He’s built and sold multiple businesses, has transacted over $1 billion in sales, and has worked with both small businesses and Fortune 500 companies all over the world. Ralph’s experiences as both an entrepreneur and high-level corporate executive give him a unique perspective into what is working in the business world and how entrepreneurs can apply these best practices to grow their businesses. This makes him one of the most sought after experts on the topics of entrepreneurship and business development.
One of his businesses, Happy Someone recently launched an “Affirmations App for Entrepreneurs” to help entrepreneurs develop and maintain a positive outlook as a way to achieve their dreams. Ralph will share why affirmations are important and how he went about building this app. Please enjoy the interview!
Questions discussed in the interview:
- What is Happy Someone and how did Ralph come up with the concept?
- What are the goods and services that Happy Someone offers?
- What is the Affirmations App for Entrepreneurs?
- What is an affirmation and how does it work?
- As a non-techie, how did Ralph develop the app?
- Has Ralph found it challenging being a Latino entrepreneur and businessman?
- What should individuals looking to start a business or an app or a product, consider to get in the proper mindset and start working towards those goals?
Mentions in the interview:
- Bald One Media
- Happy Someone
- Happy Someone Facebook Page
- “Affirmations App for Entrepreneurs” app
- Think and Grow Rich: The Landmark Bestseller – Now Revised and Updated for the 21st Century
Favorite Smartphone App:
Must Follow on Twitter:
Must-Read Book Recommendation:
Download the Affirmations for Entrepreneurs app today!!
You can reach Ralph Quintero on Twitter!
Thanks to Ralph for a great interview!!