You will explore the foundations of user-friendly virtual reality app development for consumers and enterprise solutions. Both hardware and software aspects will be discussed.
You will learn to evaluate devices necessary for virtual reality applications, what their differences are, how you write interactive applications for virtual reality, and we will discuss the most frequent problems you are going to need to solve to write virtual reality software.
By the end of this course, you will understand what is important for successful virtual reality software and learn how to write simple virtual reality programs themselves with WebVR.
What you’ll learn:
- Types of virtual reality devices and their strengths and weaknesses
- How virtual reality applications differ from other interactive software programs
- What makes a virtual reality application successful
- What to avoid when writing virtual reality software
- Basic VR programming using WebVR
Basic concepts of programming languages but extensive programming experience is not required.
“How Virtual Reality (VR) Works” is good for the following jobs:
- Virtual Reality App Developers
Add a Verified Certificate for $99 USD