Our interview is with Donald Kelly, The Sales Evangelist. Donald will provide tips on embracing the art of sales, and shares best practices on selling tech to non-techies. Please enjoy the interview!
Questions discussed in the Interview:
- How did Donald start working in sales?
- What is “The Sales Evangelist”?
- How to overcome the feeling that sales can be sleazy?
- How should we handle objection?
- How has sales changed in a world where many people communicate via various channels such as email, text, social media, and others?
- How one should go about selling technical goods and services without sounding “techie”?
Mentions in the interview:
- The Sales Evangelist
- Sandler Sales Training
- Starve the Doubts podcast
- TSE – Jeb Blount Episode
- TSE – Joanne Black Episode
Favorite Smartphone App:
Must Follow on Twitter:
- Jared Easley – @jaredeasley
Must Read Book Recommendation:
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich (Expanded and Updated)
- The Challenger Sale: Taking Control of the Customer Conversation
You can find all things Donald Kelly at TheSalesEvangelist.com!
A huge thanks to Donald Kelly! Keep an eye on this guy, he’s soaring!