Google is working toward highlighting the many contributions women make in technology and startups, while helping them get some startup funding from venture capitalists.
Google is introducing Google for Entrepreneurs Demo Day: Women’s Edition, which features some of the world’s best early stage startups founded or co-founded by women. You can get in on the action for this demo day! Best of luck!
Want to pitch? Apply now to our open call for submissions. You’ve got until October 25th. In early November, we’ll announce the selected startups to attend Demo Day.
TO BE ELIGIBLE YOU MUST:
- Have at least one female founder.
- If selected, this female founder must be one of the presenters at Demo Day.
- Have a startup in the B2B or B2C space (technology vertical preferred).
- Be actively raising a Series A round of between roughly $1,000,000 and $5,000,000.
- Be willing and able to travel to Silicon Valley December 7 through December 10, 2015.
- Be passionate about building a great company.