Interview with Eveline Pierre, Founder of Women's Tech Alliance
This interview is with Best Selling author and speaker Eveline Pierre. Eveline is the founder of EP Enterprises Worldwide. Eveline is committed to empowering millions to live life with purpose. In 2004, she founded the first Haitian Heritage Museum in the world outside of Haiti to create a legacy for future generations. Now Eveline is taking her talents to tech, by creating the Women’s Tech Alliance, which brings women entrepreneurs, technology start-ups and professional women in technology together, to equip them with tools such as mentorships, conferences, symposiums, and summits to bridge the gender gap in technology. Eveline will discuss her transition from the art world to the technology world and how to get involved with technology, although you may not have any educational or work experience with tech.
Questions discussed in the interview:
- Why transition from the Art world to create the Women's Tech Alliance?
- What is the Women's Tech Alliance, and what services do they provide?
- Why Eveline felt compelled to enter the tech industry?
- What are the common challenges for women, or people of color as it pertains to their career or their career choices?
- Tips for those considering a career change into tech or a starting a business.
- How Eveline became a best-selling author by teaming up with success expert Brian Tracy.
Mentions in the interview:
Women's Tech Alliance of Facebook
Audiobook: The Hard Thing About Hard Things: Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers
Audiobook: Talk Like TED: The 9 Public-Speaking Secrets of the World's Top Minds
The Secret to Winning Big – Eveline was a contributor to this Best Selling Book!
Must follow on Twitter and Instagram:
Must read book recommendation:
EvelinePierre.com for Empowerment Coaching or to book for Public Speaking engagements
You can follow Eveline on Twitter.