Interview: Jose Huitron, co-founder of Crowdismo
We discuss what to do if your project needs a financial boost. This interview is Jose Huitron. Jose is the co-founder of the crowdfunding platform, Crowdismo. Crowdismo is a disruptive platform aimed at powering creativity and innovation within the Latino community. Crowdismo’s goal is to eliminate barriers to entry for people with bold ideas. By tapping into the power of the crowd, Crowdismo connects you to awesome possibilities in the form of crowdfunding. Jose will educate us on how to get started with crowdfunding, how Crowdfunding works, when to determine when you need funds, and best practices for Crowdfunding success. If you ever thought your project can use a funding boost, this is the interview for you.
Questions discussed during the interview:
- What is crowdfunding?
- Why consider crowdfunding instead of using a bank?
- What is Crowdismo? How does it work?
- What sort of projects should consider crowdfunding?
- Why should people support and fund crowdfunded projects?
- How should one consider the fundraising goal and timing of a campaign?
- Best practices to ensure your crowdfunding campaign is a success
Mentions in the interview:
Favorite smartphone app:
- A Whole New Mind: Why Right-Brainers Will Rule the Future
- Startup Communities: Building an Entrepreneurial Ecosystem in Your City
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things: Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers
You can reach Jose on Twitter: @josehuitron
A big THANKS for Jose for the interview.
Thanks for listening! – JM